Presented by Craig Burnett
Easy Living, All On One Level
Prime location on a quiet corner lot, this 3 bedroom / 2.5 bath home is a gem! Great curb appeal and
once inside you’ll be impressed with the warm and inviting living room featuring random plank wood
floors, fireplace, and a huge bank of windows to capture the views of the beautiful backyard. The
kitchen opens to a fantastic casual dining area and there’s a spacious family room with fireplace as well.
Such a comfortable floor plan, all on one level that makes for easy living.
A beautiful backyard with flowers, fruit tree, lawn and patio that’s ideal for relaxing, entertaining or
barbeques. There’s also a large side yard that could be great for a vegetable garden or kids play area,
and with no neighbors behind there’s a nice sense of privacy.
This Northbridge neighborhood is one of the best kept secrets in Marin with a great sense of community
and such easy access to the freeway, Marin JCC and the fantastic hiking and mountain bike trails of China Camp State Park.
There’s also a 2-car attached garage with additional loft storage and a 8 X 8 foot shed on the side yard.
- Great curb appeal and fantastic location on a quiet corner lot
- Charming front porch overlooking this attractive neighborhood
- Warm and inviting living room with wood floors and views to beautiful back yard
- Lovely dining room looking out on backyard and patio
- Light and bright kitchen
- Gorgeous dining area with skylights and adjacent ½ bath and laundry room
- Fantastic family room with fireplace, wired for surround sound
- Master bedroom with shutters, dual closets and views to the backyard
- Beautiful backyard level lawn, flowers, patio and spectacular tangerine tree
- Patio is ideal for relaxing, entertaining and barbeques
- Wonderful sense of privacy with no neighbors behind
- Large side yard, great for a vegetable garden, kids play area or dog run
- Attached garage with additional loft storage
- Terrific neighborhood a great sense of community and fabulous weather
- Easy access to the freeway, Marin JCC and fantastic hiking/biking trails at China Camp
144 Lowell Ave, San Rafael, CA 94903
San Rafael is the County Seat, Marin’s most populous city, and the most culturally diverse. It’s where much of the county’s business gets done, and it’s home to a variety of unique neighborhoods. San Rafael straddles 101, so it has quick freeway access from most areas. However, public transit is a great alternative as San Rafael is well-served by Marin’s bus lines converging at the San Rafael Transit Center and now servicing the SMART train as well. The downtown area features a nice variety of shops and restaurants, including nightlife, and also serves as the site for many outdoor events.
Each Thursday evening from April through September a stretch of 4th street is transformed into one of Marin’s best farmer’s markets. There’s live music, lots of organic produce, and tons of tasty food—in fact the now iconic Puerto Rican restaurant Sol Food got its start here as a vendor. Downtown streets are also closed each June for the Italian Street Painting Festival, where artists showcase their talents with intricate chalk drawings on the asphalt. But all the action isn’t confined to downtown; there’s a huge farmer’s market a few exits north at the Civic Center, open twice a week year-round.
With its diverse neighborhoods and homes to fit every budget and taste, from modest condos to multi-million dollar estate properties, it can take some time to really get to know San Rafael. But it’s time well spent and there really is something for everyone.
Please feel free to send a message with any questions regarding this property.